Tuesday, August 3, 2010

if i had a bedroom to decorate...

i'd dangle THIS from the doorknob...

i'd have a cluster of star lanterns, in a variety of sizes, hanging from the ceiling corner...from HERE and HERE:



the bed would have this pretty bedding from urban outfitters...

and a few of these pillows from cb2.com would sit on the bed...

and this would be the nightstand...one on each side of the bed!

i'd hang this paper curtain in the window (i do actually have this!), found HERE:

i'd have this pretty dresser from ikea...
and i'd replace all the knobs on it with an assortment from anthropologie:



i'd cover a wall with tons of this frame, in all 3 sizes...found HERE...

and frame some of my favorite photos & prints...
like THIS:

and like THIS (except i'd want my house drawn):

and like THIS...

and like THIS one:

wanna have a slumber party?!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love it. Especially the star lanterns and the IKEA dresser with the Anthropologie knobs. I really want to do this on my blog, but haven't had the time or creative energy to pursue outfitting my dream house. Especially when I have an apartment to outfit already. Although without the ready cash to make it look the way I want it to.

Anna said...

I did it, I posted my dream bedroom.

http://randommusings-anna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I WOULD ADORE YOUR BEDROOM!!!!!, haven't thought much about mine.. maybe I'll give it some thought... (:TWANA:)