A funny clip in honor of the late Maurice Sendak. He was children's book royalty and I have no doubt my future kids will love his books as much as I did...
The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive
I have so much respect for those that are able to live out this dream and make a career of it. I know that one day I will, and it's artists like Maurice Sendak that keep me continuously inspired. The fact that he is a household name is amazing, and I know he will be sorely missed.
Also, it is National Children's Book Week! So if you're a parent, or a children's book enthusiast maybe tonight's read should be Where The Wild Things Are in Sendak's honor!
If you are looking for ways to celebrate Children's Book Week I highly highly highly recommend the Pinkalicious series, by Victoria Kann. Her illustrations are gorgeous, her stories are adorable, and she's amazing! You can learn more about the series here: thinkpinkalicious.com/
Follow Pinkalicious on Twitter, here: twitter.com/iampinkalicious
Like her on Facebook, here: https://www.facebook.com/pinkalicious
And see her pink-a-pinning, here: http://pinterest.com/iampinkalicious/
No comments:
Post a Comment