pretty scenery... faux band cover photo shoots... the best lobster meal of all time... pirate themed mini-golf... and jumping. lots of jumping... i hope you had a good weekend too!
Dear Margot, I'm in love with your amazing pictures. Can I come live with you and be your assistant? This will require that I go on all these adventures with you. Thank you. Love, Me
i miss commenting on your blog!!!! because blogspot is blocked in china so i could only read your blog on my blackberry but i couldnt comment!!! uggghh anyways im home for a little bit hope to see you before i leave again
4 comments:
Dear Margot, I'm in love with your amazing pictures. Can I come live with you and be your assistant? This will require that I go on all these adventures with you. Thank you. Love, Me
awww, thanks such a nice comment!! sure thang, just book your ticket on over!
Haha I love it! And I now want sweet potato fries.
i miss commenting on your blog!!!! because blogspot is blocked in china so i could only read your blog on my blackberry but i couldnt comment!!! uggghh anyways im home for a little bit hope to see you before i leave again
Post a Comment