Dear Blackberry,
why won't you work? please fix yourself.
Many Thanks,
Margot
Dear Oprah,
please pay my credit card bill.
Many Thanks,
Margot
Dear Zappos,
Feel free to send me a knee high pair of black leather boots with a little heel.
Many Thanks,
margot
Dear Piperlime,
read the letter to zappos, feel free to compete for my affection.
Love,
Margot
Dear Starbucks,
I adore you.
Love,
Margot
Dear Crayola,
I wish it was socially acceptable for me to color with your crayons all day.
Love,
Margot
Dear DVR,
what did I do before you?
Sincerely,
Margot
Dear Scholastic,
Feel free to ask me to illustrate a children's book. I'm ready!
Sincerely,
Margot
Dear Mom,
Looking forward to seeing you this afternoon!
Love,
Margot
ok that's all...:-)
what are some of your dear letters/!?!??! lemme know lemme know!
11 comments:
love it! especially the "dear crayola" :)
Dear Margot,
I write you a letter on my blog today.
Fantastic!
Dear Coffee,
Please play in my blood stream all day.
<3
Luke
Dear Margot,
can't wait to hang out with you!
xoxo,
echo
Dear Margot,
you are the bomb dot com :)
xoxo
janel
HEY MARGOT"S MOM!!! Nice to have met you! :TWANA:
Dear snow,
please fall this holiday season, it wouldn't be the same with out you!
Love, Chris
Dear Margot,
I love your dear letters. And I think it's perfectly fine for you to color with crayons ALLLLL day long! Please do.
Love,
Jamie
Dear Margot,
I am Jack, Vivianna assistant. If you need anything at all--please shoot me an email. I would be happy to help.
best,
Jack
So cute! I love "dear letters."
Dear Margot... I enjoyed our meetup too!! Next time, i'm kidnapping u... outta there... Love, Mother
Post a Comment