awww fun times!!!
Aww, I miss New York. Been twice and I need to visit again soon! Looks like you two had a fantastic weekend x
ahhh! you met the actress who plays sue sylvester!!! so fantastic.also i love your mustaches in the first picture.
Margot you have the best smile ever! The BEST! It would be impossible to have a Debbie Downer day around you.X
Yayyyy!!! Love you two, girls! Looks like you had an awesome time together! That's so great!!!!
It looks like y'all had so much fun :)
OMG you met Jane Lynch!!!!!! im a big fan!!!!! btw you and vivs look like sisters! how fun, miss hanging out with you~ xoxo
OMG! I love the photos. I wish I was still there love you
She acted in one of my favorite movies! :) I am so glad you adorable ladies had fun!
LUCKY! You ALWAYS see the famous people. Looks like you guys had fun, fun, fun!
hahaha looks like yu had a great time! I love glee :D
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awww fun times!!!
Aww, I miss New York. Been twice and I need to visit again soon! Looks like you two had a fantastic weekend x
ahhh! you met the actress who plays sue sylvester!!! so fantastic.
also i love your mustaches in the first picture.
Margot you have the best smile ever! The BEST!
It would be impossible to have a Debbie Downer day around you.
X
Yayyyy!!! Love you two, girls! Looks like you had an awesome time together! That's so great!!!!
It looks like y'all had so much fun :)
OMG you met Jane Lynch!!!!!! im a big fan!!!!! btw you and vivs look like sisters! how fun, miss hanging out with you~ xoxo
OMG! I love the photos. I wish I was still there
love you
She acted in one of my favorite movies! :) I am so glad you adorable ladies had fun!
LUCKY! You ALWAYS see the famous people.
Looks like you guys had fun, fun, fun!
hahaha looks like yu had a great time! I love glee :D
Post a Comment