i'm sorry janel!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS BEING MAILED OUT TODAY! along with some surprises so hopefully you forgive me!anyway, oddly appropriate since it's international peace day!
and some photos :-)
the photo below is a journal prompt from the class i'm taking right now!
and i love this picture. pretty much sums up my apartment.
starring melissa and kelly ripa.
12 comments:
Happy post! It all makes me smile!!! Love your square!!! Happy Monday to you, lovely lady!!! xoxo
the quilt square is soooo cute! love it!! have a great day!
cute pictures!!! it's getting hard to tell but that's Chloe right? it's funny her shirt says "government" =)
nice pics! :D
that is chloe!
hahaha melissa and kelly ripa!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to pones and kelly ripa.
oh my goodness I can NOT wait to get it, it is gorgeous. I love the theme. I miss you and I love you and I want to get an iphone so I can tweet with all of you fun girls during the day!!!
Reminds me I'm late on TWO of those quilt squares!
YIKEs!
ha! I love the last photo. Im coming to see you!
that is the coolest ronald-mc-donald street-art i've ever seen!!! :-)
Post a Comment