the speech for uploading reasons. it gets funny, watch to the end :-)
if you would like to see the longer version with everyone introducing themselves let me know and i'll figure out a way to get the file small enough to be on here!!!!!
and some photos from the weekend!
and when 4 new yorkers find a target, this is what happens:
and chalkboard from the photos is from www.redvelvetart.com!
8 comments:
4 new yorkers with a rental car to be exact...
There isn't a target in NY? Thats kind of surprising.
the boroughs have target, but not manhattan!
awesome speech!!!!!!! u r too funny!!!!!!!! i am sooooooo proud!!!
Hilarious! I felt that way about Target when we lived in downtown Seattle. It was only a 15 minute drive north but it felt soooo far away.
IN LOVE W THE SPEECH
Yay!!! Congrats. Love it.
Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!
Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/tinkerbell-party-supplies.html]tinkerbell Party Supplies[/url].
Post a Comment