love both of them!!!! and what did your parents make? looks yummy!!!
love the new specs! i just got new ones, too!
Omgsh...love those glasses! I wish I had the cash flow right now for a new pair! I still have mine from Junior year (my eyes haven't changed since then - almost 7 years! lol)! :P
thank you thank yoU!!!
I LOVE THE BLUE ONES
GREEN ONES!!! love love LOVE them! xo
those glasses are FAB! love the green ones!have a happy Easter!
I LOVE THE NEW GLASSES.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love both of them!!!! and what did your parents make? looks yummy!!!
love the new specs! i just got new ones, too!
Omgsh...love those glasses! I wish I had the cash flow right now for a new pair! I still have mine from Junior year (my eyes haven't changed since then - almost 7 years! lol)! :P
thank you thank yoU!!!
I LOVE THE BLUE ONES
GREEN ONES!!! love love LOVE them! xo
those glasses are FAB! love the green ones!
have a happy Easter!
I LOVE THE NEW GLASSES.
Post a Comment