MY SISTER IS 21! (well, almost!) ***actual bday is not until the 28th*** AND...DRUMROLL PLEASE.... introducing my blog's new mascot!! BABY CHARLIE!!! (happy now phil!??!?!)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a bash!
My family had such a great time. Charlie, Teresa and myself are still recovering! We were surprised that Rachel was so surprised (I figured she knew already!).
I danced a lot...great music! "My best friend Leslie said, she's just being Miley!" and "Bottles in the Club...Shorty wants a thug" and "Sexy can I..." and "Lollipop..."! That Isabel can sure move on the floor! Vinny was a star break-dancer and Gary and Steven doing the worm...Work it girls!
Seriously, it was awesome, tons of fun. Happy B-day to Ray Ray!
8 comments:
What a bash!
My family had such a great time. Charlie, Teresa and myself are still recovering! We were surprised that Rachel was so surprised (I figured she knew already!).
I danced a lot...great music! "My best friend Leslie said, she's just being Miley!" and "Bottles in the Club...Shorty wants a thug" and "Sexy can I..." and "Lollipop..."!
That Isabel can sure move on the floor! Vinny was a star break-dancer and Gary and Steven doing the worm...Work it girls!
Seriously, it was awesome, tons of fun. Happy B-day to Ray Ray!
Yay!!! Happy birthday, Rachel!
That mascot is incredible!
omg rachel already got more bday wishes than me and IT'S NOT EVEN HER BLOG.
and phil- don't forget kate doing the robot!!!
cute mascot :-)
great party!!!
domo arigato mr. roboto.
hahaha thanks everyone!! I was soo surprised!! and loved everything! you rock a latte!! <3 ray ray
& let's not forget "the beach story!"
OMG fabulous!!!!! love the peep ideas =)
Post a Comment