here are a few pictures from the weekend!
Kitten On Subway:
Kitten In Taxi:
Kitten on Couch:
other events of the weekend include melissa's birthday party, stalking mariah carey at the tribeca film festival with nick and breaking my glasses. Please note that i have been wearing glasses for 15 years and have never broken them. Today, with only a few hours till the most major deadline of my illustration career they broke. LOL. no worries though, they are now fixed.
here's a mariah pic:
6 comments:
awwww~ what about kitty in her pink dress???
cuuuuute! i want a kitten!!! minus the responsibility
Does kitten have a name yet? It's a cutie :)
The subway and the taxi look eerily similar. I donut know, but me thinks they are the same. A latte similarities. No, they are eggsactly the same!
Did sushi make her first kill?
I hope you don't go coconuts with your deadline. Just remember, it's time to make the donuts.
I just can't strawberry with sprinkles for the next card.
we need to see Sushi looking latte cute in 3E!!
So I remember we got a kitty but I havent seen her in days...maybe if I call her Mariah she will come out.
Post a Comment