MARGOT!! - So glad I stumbled upon this link via facebook :) love your blog.
I'm thinking you should do a piece (and I'd pay!) for Avery's room - we have a totally blank wall - begging to be filled with something princessy (is that a word?)and pretty. I've always loved your style. Anyway, let me know if you'd be at all interested. (my email is on facebook)
And yes, i'm writing this at 9:06 on new years eve - I hope you're out partying so that I can live vicariously through you! Happy New Years!
7 comments:
MARGOT!! - So glad I stumbled upon this link via facebook :) love your blog.
I'm thinking you should do a piece (and I'd pay!) for Avery's room - we have a totally blank wall - begging to be filled with something princessy (is that a word?)and pretty. I've always loved your style. Anyway, let me know if you'd be at all interested. (my email is on facebook)
And yes, i'm writing this at 9:06 on new years eve - I hope you're out partying so that I can live vicariously through you! Happy New Years!
Miss you guys.
Jen Medwid
momma is always proud!! happy new year, kiddo!!!!! luv, me
margot. happy new year, ansd i amso proud too!!! my family was enchanted by your holiday card. i always brag aout you. luv, patsy p.
margot-awesome blog i loved your artwork and your creative style. i am a new fan of your blog and always going to look at it good luck - chris
i love this one
Happy new year, Margot! I love this. What a wonderful year you had.
i love this. i want one. when do we get to play?
Post a Comment