...i did this collage today in honor of my first holiday season living in manhattan... and as for the Illustration Friday assignment I'm linking this too- for EXCESS- please note that i'm excessively excited for the holiday season!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, enjoy your time in NYC! I've been many time, sadly never at the holidays, thanks for your lovely comment!
I love it !! It shines with all the magic that is NYC, at any time of year, but especially at Christmas ! This NY gal misses the greatest city in the world !! ENJOY !!!
6 comments:
Wow, enjoy your time in NYC! I've been many time, sadly never at the holidays, thanks for your lovely comment!
I'm so jealous that you're in NYC!!!
I just love NYC this time of year!
I love it !! It shines with all the magic that is NYC, at any time of year, but especially at Christmas ! This NY gal misses the greatest city in the world !! ENJOY !!!
What fun! Your design is vibrant and fun.
Beautiful graphic image! I love this! How fun!
Post a Comment