Friday, November 1, 2013

Scenes from my desk.



I call this photo "Scenes From My Desk" and now that i'm thinking about it, I can probably call almost all of my photos that same title. Ha! Anyway, just wanted to show a sneak-peak of a work in progress. When making a map about coffee hot-spots in NYC be sure to consume a lot of coffee and scan in your coffee beans.

I made a lot of progress last night which is great.  It was Halloween so it was a bit odd to not be doing anything festive, but I had some apple cider and got to work. We only had one trick-or-treater in my building so I was happy to answer the door for them as a mini-break! This project is proving to be the most time-consuming so far for me, but there is something great about spending SO much time doing what you love.  

I'll be back to share the finished piece soon!

No comments: