Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm back!


Tristan and I had an amazing honeymoon last week.  I can't believe it went by so fast! We cruised from Greece to Turkey to Italy. We toured, took pictures, shopped, drank, ate, and relaxed along the way.  It was awesome! We both posted a ton of photos to Instagram, so feel free to search #tristanandmargotsetsail to see them.  Now that I'm back, I'm hoping to do some illustrations based off of my favorites, starting with the one above! This photo was taken in Kusadasi, Turkey at a bazaar shop. 

Sometimes you just have to take some time out of your schedule to see the world and be thankful for how good life is! The below picture is definitely one of those moments.  That's Tristan in the Mediterranean Sea during our day in Mykonos, Greece.  

No comments: