Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Orleans in Photos

Tristan and I took a weekend trip to New Orleans recently, and had a really amazing time. We ate and ate and ate and ate and listened to live music, bought a piece of art for a travel collection we've decided to start, toured and ate some more.  It was really fun, and I wanted to share some snaps I took along the way.  My favorite tour of all was the one at Mardi Gras World. It was really cool to see the floats in progress at different stages and their enormous warehouse filled to the brim with every float imaginable.  I have absolutely no desire to go to Mardi Gras, but I do really admire and appreciate the art that goes into it. This was a perfect way for us to see it.  This is a city we'll definitely return to at some point! Although not too soon, unless I plan on buying bigger size jeans.  ;-) 



No comments: