Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Make Art That Sells


I'm so excited to share that I'm officially signed up for Lilla Roger's E-course, Make Art That Sells.  I'm a huge fan of the artists she represents and really look forward to learning from her. Plus I'm a nerd and I love a good assignment! The class officially starts in June. I ordered her book the other day, and I'm hoping it arrives in time for my flight this weekend! 

Learn more about this class HERE and let me know if you've signed up too!

2 comments:

Jenipher Lyn said...

Hi Margot... my name is Jen, and i like TOTALLY signed up for this course.

I draw bunnies, and only bunnies and i'm so so excited to show everyone my bunnies.

Peace.

-JenBro

Petra Hämmerleinova said...

Hi Margot, I also signed up and I'm looking forward to meet you in the "classroom".
See you there.
Petra