Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quirky Thursday: Tea Edition

Over the past year I have become more and more obsessed with tea drinking, specifically DAVIDsTEA drinking.  I love love love popping into their store and picking out new flavors to try.  Some favorites include Birthday Cake, Read My Lips, Brazillionaire , Secret Weapon and Glitter & Gold. It's become a trend in my office and now I'm trying to limit myself to just 2 flavors a day, but the limiting isn't going so well to be honest! Oh well, everyone needs a hobby.

Anyway, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to bring Quirky Thursday BACK and share some quirky tea goods I've recently spotted.  

1*2*3*4*5*6

This post is dedicated to the lovely Sloanie Mahoney, who shares in this tea obsession and is sipping hers in Chicago!

No comments: