Friday, January 4, 2013

Dates 9, 10 & 11

Soooo, our 12 Dates of Christmas went past Christmas but that's how live goes! Either way, they were fantastic. 
Date 9:
Tristan and I met for drinks at a midtown bar after work, called Faces & Names.  I met one of his friends from college there and her fiance and then Tristan and I ventured on to dinner at our favorite local Turkish Restaurant. Was a really nice Friday night and the perfect way to start a long weekend!

Date 10:
Les Misérables was an incredible movie and it's how we spent Date 10 of our 12 Dates of Christmas.  I've actually never seen the musical on Broadway, and now can't wait for it to return. I thought the movie was filmed beautifully and the music was amazing. I'll be downloading that soundtrack shortly and highly recommend seeing this in the theater!

Date 11:
Until this past week, I had no idea that seeing the New Year's Ball up close and personal, but it turns out IT IS! Tristan was able to get passes and we ventured to Times Square on December 30 to see the ball. It is HUGE and so so pretty! That was definitely a once in a life time thing to do, and I'm so glad we were able to do it together.

No comments: