Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bookworm, 2012 edition!


Any year I start off by reading a book by Jennifer Hudson is bound to be a good reading year for me! I'm not kidding, I love Jhud.
In 2012 I read the below list of books…my 3 favorites being Arcadia, The Art of Fielding and Heartburn.  The prettiest cover award definitely goes to The Secret Book of Frida Kahlo.  The most likely to be a good movie award goes to Gone Girl.  

1. I Got This By Jennifer Hudson
2. The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
3. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
4. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
6. Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea
7. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
8. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
9. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
10. The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
11. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
12. I Hate Everyone...Starting With Me by Joan Rivers
13. Arcadia by Lauren Groff
14. Heartburn by Nora Ephron
15. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
16. The Age Of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
17. The Art Of Fielding by Chad Harbach
18. Gold by Chris Cleave
19. Needles and Pearls by Gil McNeil
20. The Secret Book of Frida Kahlo by F.G. Haghenbeck
21. The Chocolate Money by Ashley Prentice Norton
22. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
23. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
24. Most Talkative by Andy Cohen




It feels a bit anti-climatic to have read 24 not 25, but whatcha gonna do? I'm starting off 2013 with Divergent by Veronica Roth. I hope to read 25 this year! Any recommendations?  

No comments: