Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Centerpiece Story



I've been meaning to share this photo of the centerpiece I made for my niece's christening party a few months ago.  Time flies in the land of babies.  One minute you're waving through the glass nursery hospital window at a teeny tiny newborn and the next thing you know they're sitting in a high chair giggling and trying sweet potatoes for the first time.  The christening was a few weeks after my wedding, and I constructed this the same way I made the "Something Blue" candy bar signage.   

The glittery "Q" (that stands for Quinn) was purchased at Tinsel Trading, one of my favorite trim stores.  The rest of the items are from my ever-growing collection of knobs, jewelry parts, and paper flowers. 

If you're looking to construct something similar, check out my tutorial

No comments: