Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dates 4 & 5!

For date 4, I surprised Tristan with a Mixology class in soho, that used infused teas. It was something different that we've never tried and the class was really small, aka just us! It was fun, I'm glad we did it, but I'm not going to be hardcore bartending anytime soon. The restaurant, Sanctuary T, the class took place in was very cute and the food was delicious. They have a really great menu of tea cocktails, and I'm sure we will be back to try some. This class was offered by a site I found, called Course Horse.  If you're looking for something different to try, I definitely recommend browsing Course Horse.



Date 5 was the definition of festive! For about 1 month a year, a restaurant called Rolf's goes allllllll out on their holiday d├ęcor. It seriously looks and feels like you're sitting inside a Christmas tree! A few friends recommended we check it out, and so we did! It was insanely packed, but definitely really cool and I believe a Tristan & Margot annual tradition was born. 


So far the 12 Dates of Christmas has been really fun. It's a great way for us to spend time together and take advantage of some of the things of the city that we wouldn't usually make time to do this time of year. We're not going to be able to get 12 dates in before Christmas. Life gets busy, I get tired!  The important part is making memories, and we're definitely doing that! What are you doing to make this holiday season special? 

No comments: