Monday, December 17, 2012

A wedding video!


I interrupt this streak of 12 dates of Christmas to share our wedding video! We hired Wedding Mix by Story Mix and they shipped us a few cameras and passed them out to our friends! HUGE special shout out to Chris who taped the ENTIRE ceremony! Last night was the first night I watched it in its entirety and we are so grateful to have this footage.THANK YOU! I put together this little montage with the storymix clips and our photos from the amazing Off Beat Productions.  


If you're going to use Story Mix for your own big day, I highly recommend shooting as much in natural day light as possible! And bring a light for the inside shots. We have so many great moments captured, and Story Mix was great about lightening our videos as much as possible, but I thought I would pass along these words of wisdom.  It's definitely an affordable option to a wedding videographer, and I'm glad we did it!

1 comment:

Carrie Rosalind said...

That is the cutest video ever!! What a cool idea for a wedding video company - it turned out great and I love the song you used. :)