Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Wild Tale


I think it's safe to say, Margot's got her groove back!  Otherwise known as, I'm back to regular blogging! WOHOO!

So I love to read, but most of the time I actually audiobook.  I'm on the computer 99% of the time for my job and side jobs and for fun, so audio is the perfect way to keep me focused.
Right now I'm listening to Wild by Cheryl Strayed. 
I must admit, I am only reading this because Oprah suggested it.  
Some of you are probably cringing right now, and some are cheering BUT either way, it's the truth!
Hiking is, um, NOT my thing so a book about it wouldn't naturally get my attention….but anything Oprah suggests does!!!! 
So with about 2 hours left of the 13+ hour tale, I can honestly say I LOVE THIS BOOK.
It's inspiring, interesting and really well written. I'm not about to go hike the Pacific Coast Trail myself anytime soon, but I might consider a long walk down Riverside Drive.
I will definitely be looking out for more from this author. 

No comments: