Wednesday, June 6, 2012

a life update!!!!

I've been the very lazy blogger. Buuuuut, cest la vie! Sometimes this happens and life gets busy the way life does and then here we are. I do do do have some exciting things to share…(in no particular order)

 #1- I have a fiance who knows to search my Pinterest boards for things I would like as gifts….so I am now the proud owner of the world's prettiest iphone case. You can get it HERE! Thank's Tristan! :-)

#2- Tristan is turning 30 at the end of this month. He requested (jokiningly…kinda haha) that June be all about him and sooooo, I'm making it happen! I'm surprising him with a gift a day until the big day. Check out DAY 1's gift- custom cookies made to look like my grandpa's taxi that we were engaged in. I ordered the cookies from Sugar Lane Bake Shop and can only said great things about my experience! I highly recommend the excellent service and beautiful quality. I can't wait to order more from them in the future.

#3- I received and amazingly sweet birthday package and inside of it was Purpledoodles, a book by one of my favorite people in the world, Victoria Kann!! It will be available on June 12. I opened it to find IT IS DEDICATED TO ME….To say I'm excited about this is the biggest understatement ever…I AM OVER THE MOON WITH EXCITEMENT….OMGAWDALICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to come out and buy a copy for everyone I know. Best of all it's a book to inspire creativity, and I am so honored she would think of me. Thanks, Victoria!!!!
#4- Crafting. I am referring to a section of our apartment as wedding headquarters at the moment. I can't show much of anything yet...but I am loving using some of my grandmother's supplies. Those were her handkerchiefs.
#5- Devin & Logan got marrrrrrrried! Congrats to my soon-to-be sis-and-bro-in-law! They were married a little over a week ago, in Westchester at a beautiful castle.
#6- Ashley & Ken are having a babbbbbby! I've posted about this before, but took some more pictures of my other soon to be my soon-to-be sis-and-bro-in-law! They're due the end of July.
#7- Taylor is coming to visit this weekend! I can't wait. Looking forward to manicures, lifetime tv, shopping and frozen yogurt with one of my besties that I never get to see…and she's going to kill me buuuuttt- I'm outting your blog!!! You can find it HERE!!!!!! ;-)

That is all for now….that was a mouthful! Or, well, a typeful!!

No comments: