Friday, May 4, 2012

Something…GREEN!

This blog has been oh-so-quiet lately. I've been busy busy, between work and wedding planning and life and such! I'm dying to share some wedding things here…….butttt, need to keep it all a surprise till October 6. In the meantime, I snapped these pics yesterday after setting up our succulent window sill garden. I've been talking about doing this (um, like for months hahaha) and finally after a quick stop in the flower district after work put this together. Here are some photos….more to come as it continues to grow!

2 comments:

Simply Smith said...

Margot! I just had to let you know that I checked out your sketchbook in Chicago, and LOVED it!!! Your photography is gorgeous, and that washi tape...be still my heart! :) I just love your style, and will be following your blog!

Kelly

margot said...

This comment made my day! THANK YOU! :-)