Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 years!


Hard to believe that over 2 years ago, I accompanied my pals Nick & Melissa to be audience members on the Wendy Williams show and had my 15 minutes of fame while describing my dating woes on national television. TODAY marks 2 years of when Tristan and I started dating! Our first date was drinks (I had a strong no dinner on first date rule I was living by) at a neighborhood bar after being courted on twitter, and the rest is history. I don't remember every detail of our first date, but I do remember coming home and telling Melissa, "well, i'm going to marry that one!"
In about 8 months from now we'll be husband and wife, and based on how fast the time has passed it'll be here before we know it.
Happy Anniversary, Tristan! #iloveyou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you least expect it! 2 years and counting... so happy for U2!