Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#janphotoaday

i love a good photo challenge. like, LOVE.
you might remember i did a 365 project awhile ago (you can see it in it's entirety HERE) and nowwww i'm participating in instagram's January Photo A Day project! Otherwise known as #janphotoaday
Tristan is doing it too, which i am excited about, and we are going to make a Blurb instagram book with all of our photos when we're done! Definitely a fun way to capture time, and I hope we do more of this so we can remember all the details of this year, which is a BIG BIG year for us! Here are days 1-8...
Day 1: YOU (thanks mom for my new favorite socks!!!)
Day 2: Breakfast (thanks adam for the beautiful placemats from our anthropologie wedding wish list)
Day 3: something you adore- J'adore TAPEEEE. (thanks tristan for putting some new additions to this collection in my stocking!)
Day 4: Letterbox
Day 5: Something you wore .... my closet!
Day 6: Makes you smile.... this pic is an oldie, but a goodie.
Day 7: Favorite - my new favorite place, the beach outside our wedding venue
Day 8: Your sky- here's the sky in harlem, with tristan jumping into it!

Are you participating?! send me links! I'd love to see!

1 comment:

vivianna said...

These are great photo. I love those socks!