Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Reading List

In 2011 I listed on the side bar of this blog books I read as I read them!
I'm going to clear out the list and start again for 2012, but just so I have a record of it here's what I read in 2011!

1. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
2. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
3. Who Moved MY Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
4. Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
5. Life After God by Douglas Coupland
6. Leaving Home by Jodi Picoult
7. Sugar & Spice by Lauren Conrad
8. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
9. Bossypants by Tina Fey
10. The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
11. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
12. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
13. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me
14. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
15. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
16. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
17. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
18. Room by Emma Donoghue
19. Vaclav & Lena by Haley Tanner
20. Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
21. The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard
22. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
23. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo & Lynn Vincent
24. Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close
25. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
26. These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
27. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
28. This Beautiful Life by Helen Schulman
29. Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
30. I Remember Nothing By Nora Ephron
31. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling

2 comments:

Kat Greene said...

This just made my day. I might need to steal some of these books to read as well!

Shane Keaney said...

haha i knew there would be a jJodi Picoult book!