Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in an instax...

It's actual insane to me that 2011 is coming to a close. Like, UM, wow.
2011 has been nothing short of amazing. It is, of course, the year I went to see Oprah and the year Tristan & I got engaged!
I also started a new job in 2011, and spend most days doodling hearts and sayings around Justin Bieber's face. I have Bieber Fever, and I'm not ashamed to admit this.
Last Christmas Tristan got me an instax camera. Every month we rotated out photos into a wire wreath that my friend Rachel sent over after I fell in love with the one she showed on her blog. We've saved them all in a keepsake box, Some are hanging at my work desk and a few are being sent to friends, but for the most part here they are...

The best books I read in 2011 were the Hunger Games series and Room by Emma Donoghue.
My favorite actress of 2011 was Zooey Deschanel (also my style icon)
My favorite color- YELLOW
My favorite accessory- engagement ring :-)
Guilty Pleasure- Taxi cabs & The Kardashians (I know, I know, I knowwwwwww)
Beauty Trend- Gel Manicures
Shoes- Frye Boots
Snack- Blueberries
Electronic- Iphone (how did i not have this earlier??!)
App- Instagram & Words with Friends (I'm Margot531 on both if you wanna play!)
Hobby- Working on my children's book
TV Show- RIP The Oprah Show....I'm a Chelsea Lately girl through and through now.
some photo highlights of the year....











I'm greatly looking forward to 2012, I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing one!
:-)
Happy New Year!

No comments: