Friday, November 4, 2011

Goin' to the chapel.... a little update!


It's been awhile since I posted anything wedding related, and I'm here to say I'm probably not going to until after the event! It's taking EVERYTHING IN ME not to share every little detail along the way, butttt I need to leave some surprises.
I will say that our date is October 6, 2012 and we're getting married on the beach in New Jersey!!!!!!! The photo above is, weather permitting, where we will actually have the ceremony.
(notice how I say beach in NJ, not Jersey Shore- thanks to Snooki)
My friend Nikki is an amazing photographer, and she's going to take some photos of us for Save the Dates. I will definitely be posting those. Check out her work HERE!
Right now I'm working on some handmade details for the event that I'm really excited about. Being crafty is a blessing AND a curse because my first reaction to everrrrything is I WANNA MAKE THAT. You crafty peeps out there know what I'm talkin' about.
So here are a few photo sneak peeks- instagram style…more to come in like a year haha!





If there's any wedding related blogs/shops/items/etc out there you think I should see PLEASE send links!
Xoxo,
Margotzilla