Wednesday, November 23, 2011

gobble gobble!


Looking forward to a nice long weekend spent with family & friends. On the agenda is Thanksgiving dinner with Tristan's family (my first time!), loads of shopping with my mom & sister, picking out bridesmaids colors & fabric, ordering save the dates, helping a friend move (8 blocks away from me- YAY!!), a friend's goodbye party (MOVING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE FROM ME- wahhh), eating and dvr catching up!
The above photo is of a paper bouquet I made last night for a 25 year old with a recent lung transplant who can't have real flowers in her recovery room. I don't know her, she's a relative of a co-worker, but I am wishing her a speedy recovery! Her story is nothing short of amazing. She received the phone call saying there was a lung available for her to have on 11.11.11 at 11:11am. This story is a little reminder that health is the most important thing to be thankful for!
I have lots to be thankful for, this year especially!!!!
Instead of listing the big things, I'm going to take a minute to list the small thing that make a big difference…in no particular order…
I am thankful for…
*manicures (gel, specifically)
*herbal tea
*the color yellow
*taxi cabs
*fandango
*audiobooks
*pantone fans
What about you?
Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours!

No comments: