Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sketchbook Suprise!


Today Tristan surprised me with a trip to go see The Sketchbook Project which I had participated in many months ago. To see images from within my sketchbook, click HERE.
Here are some photos from the day...
First, with my book:




I have to say, seeing your little sketchbook in a room of 10,000 is pretty exciting!!
Also checked out the sketchbook of a blogger pal, Kim Smith! (I LOVED YOURS KIM!!!! YOUR HANDWRITING IS AMAZING)


and a few photos from some of the other books we checked out!







it really is a great exhibit, if you can check it out DO IT! (i'd go see it again!!)
andddd not to mention, there's awesome murals in the neighborhood!!

1 comment:

Astrid said...

What a great idea to Look at all these amazing sketchbooks. Why is NYC so far away? The mural looks amazing too. Some day i will see them. And Margot i love your Top that you're wearing. Have a great sunday.