Friday, August 26, 2011

bits & pieces

i fell in love with THIS post over on bluebird vintage, one of my favorite blogs! so in love, that i decided to give it a go myself...thank you miss james for the inspiration!
and so here are some bits & pieces of my day....









i should probably note here that by day i am an accessory designer, hence the wealth of pantone fans. the tween magazine is prominent on my because tween happens to be my specialty (bieber fever)! the cuckoo clocks have been gifted to me by an amazing mentor because of a book i am working on and the flowers in the top picture are paper, made by my friend sara.
this was a fun post to do, thanks again james! i'd love to see others who've done it do, so if you have please post links :-)

3 comments:

miss james said...

LOVE IT and LOVE YOU! xoxo.

Adriana said...

love this!

Unknown said...

I love the painting with your shadows!!