Saturday, July 2, 2011

something sweet & festive!!!


i know this may come as SHOCKING news to some of you, but I am not very domestic. Unlesssss, I am in the mood- which I was today! I wanted to make a special July 4th dessert and was inspired by THIS image on pinterest! I am lactose intolerant so no white chocolate for me, just dark! so see the below recipe in photos :-)



i got very into it and tried some banana slices too!!

AND then came a little homemade dairy-free icecream sandwich making! all is now cooling/freezing...looking forward to eating time!!!!


and i hadn't blogged in a bit but june 28 was my sister's birthday! happy 24 to rachel!!!

3 comments:

Lily Darger said...

Perfect timing!! I'm going to make use these for First Sunday tomorrow...

Lily
http://tiny-yellow-bird.blogspot.com/

RMiller said...

omg so cute!!! I am very impressed :-) and thanks for the shout out!!

Shane Keaney said...

dark chocolate makes it better =)