Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stamps & Sequins & Birthdays! OH MY!

A few months ago I received the cutest wedding invitation from Elsie, and one of the details was her commisioned portrait stamp made by Kozue (see her stamp HERE) I couldn't get over how cool it was and contacted Kozue immediately! I also asked her to make us a speech bubble so we could make stationery to say thank you for some very sweet engagement gifts we've received!
The stamp is amazing! The quality is great! I highly highly highly recommend this to anyone looking to make some cute stationery or as a gift...it's personal & original!
Thanks Elsie for showing me the way to Kozue & thanks Kozue for your beautiful work!!


Stamps from Kozue can be ordered HERE!


i got an amazing vintage sequin filled package in the mail the other day from Katrina of Pugly Pixel, one of my favorite blogs!! Thank you so much for sending, Katrina! They will be put to use soon!!! :-)

annnnd yesterday was tristan's birthday!!!! Happy birthday tman! :-) Love you!

2 comments:

Elsie Flannigan said...

YAY! you got one!! I'm so happy!!!

katrina said...

thanks for "adopting' them, margot. :D your new stamps rule!