Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a photo collab!


one of the best part of having creative friends is to get to experiment with collaborations!
Nikki and I run Pixelation, which i've blogged about before and she also has a website for her photography which you should definitely check out, HERE...
she recently took photos for a client & I played around with trying out some new effects...I had a lot of fun with it, and Nikki also recently did a photoshoot with me as a model that I'll be doing some effects to and posting soon!
and for now, have a look at these and let me know your thoughts!!






some textures came from THIS flickr member that has a beautiful selection.
and frames from THIS flickr member!
if you know any great template/texture sources please let me know- thanks!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gorgeous!!! I love them all but I think the 2nd is my fave. Such great work!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!! ::TWANA:: Your creativity is making me GREEN!!! (WITH ENVY THAT IS) HEE HEE!!