Monday, November 22, 2010

you know what?

as of yesterday, tristan and i officially live together!
the past nine months have been, well, awesome and living together is an amazing step that i'm excited we are taking together. when i'm all settled in you better believe there will be a photo filled blog post.

change, however, is not one of the easiest things. i lived in my apartment for the last 3 years (which is very long for nyc renting standards) and it's filled with some of the best memories of my life.
Living with friends can either make our break your relationships. Trust me, i know this for a FACT. Melissa and I kinda hit the jackpot on this one, it made our friendship better than ever.
The good news is my move was only 20 blocks away, so i see many nights of wii tournaments, glee marathons, and takeout in our future. plus big daddy's diner is literally the halway point, and trust me...if anything should be the halfway point between our apts, it should be a good diner.

and as for kelly ripa cat, she is doing well considering she is not the most well adjusted cat in the world. she did actually make an appearance on the bed last night, and purred- LOUDLY...i take that as her way of saying she likes the new pad.
many updates on all of the above to come, i am sure...:-)

2 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

Yay! So sweet - congratulations! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Lehua said...

YAY! Congrats on the move, love.
And I think I hear wedding bells already! :)