Monday, July 26, 2010

if i had a living room to decorate...

(feeling like decorating an imaginary house today!)
these would be my pretty curtains...from anthro:

and these little vases would line the window sill...(from urban outfitters)


this would be my coffee table, from anthro:

and these candles in pretty packaging would sit on top of the coffee table...


i'd frame these 3 prints, from liberty...

in 3 of this frame on a solid wall...

with THIS couch under them, against the wall...

and this pretty blanket folded over the arm of the couch (from anthro)...


this pretty jonathan adler rug would sit on the floor...

i'd get this lamp...from west elm...

and pile a big stack of harry potter books in all different languages along side it!
sooo, wanna come over???

and while you're here, i thought i'd show you some recent journal pages!(these are from janel's journal 30-day challenge)


happy tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love every single thing!!!! When I win the lottery and "be a billionaire" (can't get that stupid song out of my head lately) anyway, when I am a billionaire, I'll be consulting with you on redecorating my brand new home. ;)
Hope you're having a wonderful day!!!! 2 months and I get to see your pretty face!!!! Yay!!! xo

Christopher said...

Nice imaginary living room! Sounds like an awesome place to visit :D

Holly Knitlightly said...

It would be such an awesome living room if it was decorated with all of those things!

Your journal looks AWESOME. It looks like a book I would want to buy! :)