Wednesday, July 28, 2010

if i had a kitchen to decorate...

i'd invite you for dinner, and you'd be eating at a retro dinette set...

MY FAVORITE CLOCK EVER WOULD BE HANGING!...found here...(i already own one, awesome bday gift from my mom a few years ago)

i'd serve meals on THESE cool dishes...




i'd hang these light up letter signs from urban outfitters...


and the cat food bowl would sit on the floor, on one of these pretty placemats...(from urban outfitters)

i would frame a cluster of cute greeting cards, like these...found here...



i would mount this pretty hook set to the wall...(from anthropologie)

and hang these awesome dishtowels from the hooks...(from crate & barrel)


so wanna come over? :-)

3 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

I'm on my way!

My son Felix has the cat clock in his room. :D

Holly Knitlightly said...

So much pretty stuff!

ag. said...

Ooh, I want to come over!
I would love eating off of those dishes...and retro kitchen sets have such personality!

PS love the name of your blog!