Friday, July 9, 2010

adios nyc (and other exciting things!)



we're going to florida!!! be back next week :-)

and a day late, butttt happy bday shoutout to my dad!

and one of my favorite bloggers is getting married this weekend!!!! congrats lehua!


she had the most amazing engagement pictures taken...and i added a little graffiti to the walls :-)
and Janel is hosting a 30 day journal challenge over on her blog! i'm a bit behind, butttt i'm working on it ;-)
here are a few recent pages:



and my most recent favorite photo, with a little photoshop experimentation!

have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

This is an awesome post!!!! Have a wonderful time in FL!!!! Love that apple picture...is that legos? Amaze-mas is what that is. Can I come over when you get back??? :)
Have a great vacation!!!! xoxo

margot said...

yes legos and yes, come on ova! :-)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

great journal pages!!!
oh my gosh- we should totally meet up if youre in FL!!!! :)
-kellie

Lehua said...

wooohooo 2 more days!!!
we'll be in the florida keys for the honeymoon! if you're near by, say HELLO!

Lindsay said...

what a sweet post!! I love the graffiti you added to the walls!! Your journal pages are sooo pretty! I need to catch up on the journal challenge, im a bit behind too!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Linsey said...

misseee u in the big apple!!!!!!!!!