Thursday, June 24, 2010

*special edition* QUIRKY THURSDAY!

this week's quirky thursday is about a quirky public project all around nyc!
Pianos!
click HERE for more info about the project, and see my photos from checking a few out yesterday below! :-)






yep yep yep, there is something very quirky about outdoor painted pianos that anyone can play...and something kinda amazing about it too!
and also, the man in a wheelchair with the crocheted afghan and his pet pigeon that rolled by...yep, he was quirky too!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness. I'm so in love with New York. I must come visit. ASAP.

Cat said...

wow, love it!

Robyn said...

What a wonderful idea! Also, the guy with the pigeon is the man.

Christopher said...

I LOVE NEW YORK! Instead of the "Big Apple" it should be named, "The Big Quirk" :)