Monday, February 15, 2010

a weekend update, valentine's style!

j'adore long weekends. yay for the presidents giving me a day off of work! :-)
i spent the day with ye ol' dvr, catching up with the gals...



this weekend i saw two movies this weekend!! a single man was amazing. you can totally tell it was made by a designer. every single shot of the film is a work of art. and valentine's day...um, was horrible BUUUUTTTT i'd be lying if i said i didn't really like it. hahah. sometimes a cheesy, predictable, horribly acted movie is just perfect!


and of course, it was valentine's day...i hope your day was filled with love...here are some snaps from mine...




and i must note that last year, valentine's day was spent with my mom at hospital visiting hours visiting my dad. annnd i couldn't be happier to share this photo, one year later.

and although i couldn't be there, lots of my family was at a hospital for a much better reason this weekend.
welcome baby ava!!!! can't wait to meet you :-)

OH! this is amazing...

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Yay Stevie!!!!!! Glad he is no longer under the weather.

Christopher said...

:) weekends are great! The song is amazing!!!

Miss Wanderlust said...

I love this post!! I love the speech bubble picture. That makes me super happy :)
Can you believe how cool that song is? I posted it on my blog too!!
xo
janel

echo said...

the valentine's day movie looks just like another "he's just not that into you" lol

yay for steve and linsey!!!!

Linsey said...

wow... what a weekend!!! and yesterday a ww was a blast!! thanks so much!!

天氣晴朗 said...

Knowledge is power...................................................