Thursday, February 25, 2010

today i feel...

loopy!!
thanks to melissa i got to see Looped on broadway last night, starring, my all time favorite tv icon (besides oprah)
VALERIE HARPER!
she does a great job in the play, lots of funny lines in there! i wish i remembered some- but honestly my blog is G rated and none of the lines were HAHAHHA.

here we are with valerie- i told her that melissa and i fight over who can be the rhoda and she assured us that we both are rhodas! she was very sweet and gracious, a true tv icon!!!
and here are some recent pics!


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow what beautiful pics!! I love the one with the bowling ball and feet!! So cute!!! I bet the broadway show was magical!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Lehua Ruble said...

lucky lucky lucky! last time i was in nyc i got to meet liza minelli. :)

Jamie said...

Oh, man! I want to come to NYC sooooo badly and see a Broadway show!!!! Such great pics!!! I still love your life. ;)

Christopher said...

Great post!
:)

Cat said...

I seriously want to come to NYC and hang out with you! You always seem to have so much fun! I love all your pictures! :)

xo,
Cat

Linsey said...

\\\\\\\\\\\\ - wonton just typed that LOL... anyway, i love RHO.. stunning pics...