Monday, December 7, 2009

oh dear...

as inspired by some tweets by some of my favs, a post of dear letters

Dear Blackberry,
why won't you work? please fix yourself.
Many Thanks,
Margot

Dear Oprah,
please pay my credit card bill.
Many Thanks,
Margot

Dear Zappos,
Feel free to send me a knee high pair of black leather boots with a little heel.
Many Thanks,
margot

Dear Piperlime,
read the letter to zappos, feel free to compete for my affection.
Love,
Margot

Dear Starbucks,
I adore you.
Love,
Margot

Dear Crayola,
I wish it was socially acceptable for me to color with your crayons all day.
Love,
Margot

Dear DVR,
what did I do before you?
Sincerely,
Margot

Dear Scholastic,
Feel free to ask me to illustrate a children's book. I'm ready!
Sincerely,
Margot

Dear Mom,
Looking forward to seeing you this afternoon!
Love,
Margot

ok that's all...:-)
what are some of your dear letters/!?!??! lemme know lemme know!

11 comments:

Lehua said...

love it! especially the "dear crayola" :)

vivianna said...

Dear Margot,
I write you a letter on my blog today.

lukebourassa said...

Fantastic!

Dear Coffee,

Please play in my blood stream all day.

<3

Luke

echo said...

Dear Margot,

can't wait to hang out with you!

xoxo,

echo

Miss Wanderlust said...

Dear Margot,
you are the bomb dot com :)
xoxo
janel

Anonymous said...

HEY MARGOT"S MOM!!! Nice to have met you! :TWANA:

Christopher said...

Dear snow,
please fall this holiday season, it wouldn't be the same with out you!
Love, Chris

Jamie said...

Dear Margot,
I love your dear letters. And I think it's perfectly fine for you to color with crayons ALLLLL day long! Please do.
Love,
Jamie

vivianna said...

Dear Margot,
I am Jack, Vivianna assistant. If you need anything at all--please shoot me an email. I would be happy to help.

best,
Jack

aninspiredpeace said...

So cute! I love "dear letters."

Linsey said...

Dear Margot... I enjoyed our meetup too!! Next time, i'm kidnapping u... outta there... Love, Mother