Monday, September 21, 2009

peace love & lattes :-)

this is part of the embroidered square i made for Janel's quilt project! it's LATE.
i'm sorry janel!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS BEING MAILED OUT TODAY! along with some surprises so hopefully you forgive me!anyway, oddly appropriate since it's international peace day!

and some photos :-)

the photo below is a journal prompt from the class i'm taking right now!


and i love this picture. pretty much sums up my apartment.
starring melissa and kelly ripa.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy post! It all makes me smile!!! Love your square!!! Happy Monday to you, lovely lady!!! xoxo

Lehua said...

the quilt square is soooo cute! love it!! have a great day!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
echo said...

cute pictures!!! it's getting hard to tell but that's Chloe right? it's funny her shirt says "government" =)

Christopher said...

nice pics! :D

margot said...

that is chloe!

RMiller said...

hahaha melissa and kelly ripa!!

Taylor said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to pones and kelly ripa.

Miss Wanderlust said...

oh my goodness I can NOT wait to get it, it is gorgeous. I love the theme. I miss you and I love you and I want to get an iphone so I can tweet with all of you fun girls during the day!!!

RachelDenbow said...

Reminds me I'm late on TWO of those quilt squares!

YIKEs!

vivianna said...

ha! I love the last photo. Im coming to see you!

JenCoen said...

that is the coolest ronald-mc-donald street-art i've ever seen!!! :-)