Tuesday, August 25, 2009

touched.

i have to say, the crafty blog community hosts some of the most amazing people in the world. i feel lucky to consider myself a friend with some of these people- one being JAMIE, who is an amazing mother, crafter and friend. Jamie sent out fabric to some people, asking them to decorate it and send it back to her for a wallhanging she is putting together.
Below is my piece, and i am so touched that she included me in this.

Jamie has multiple sclerosis. The number of people living with MS increases every hour of every day. This astonishing rate is not going to slow down, let alone stop, until we've found a cure.
A TEAM has been made for the MS walk in her honor, and although I can't be there to walk I'd like to host a fundraiser of sorts to help raise money towards finding a cure.
Please click HERE and order a print of the photograph of my contribution to Jamie's wall hanging. 100% of the profit will be donated to the Jammin' for Jamie team!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

You made me cry! I love it so much!!!! You are soooo amazing!!! Thank you sooo much for doing this!!! Just awesome! You just made my day. Love you, girl!!! xoxo

margot said...

my pleasure :-)

TCham said...

Hi, Margot! I'm Jamie's friend Talisha and just wanted to say you made me cry, too! Jamie IS a wonderful person who deserves everything good and I guess I just wanted to say you're awesome for knowing that. :)

Anonymous said...

this too made me all misty eyed!! jamie is everything good and beyond! you are awesome for what you are doing for her and others!!

debi

Christopher said...

you are such a caring person, really are what most people in this world should be like

margot said...

you're all very sweet :-)

Suzanne said...

that is so sweet!
i also have a friend, and an aunt, who have MS and every year i do the "Walk for MS" (in Canada) as a fundraiser in honour of the two of them.
it is such a worthy cause!