Thursday, August 27, 2009

a signing


tonight is laurie sandell's book signing and i'm very excited and wishing my sister was here to come too! we both love a good book and we both love a good signing!
i mostly liked this because of the style. it's done like a graphic novel- cool way to write a book- makes me want to try!
BUT THE BOOK IS WITH HER, AND NOT WITH ME. so i'm just going and getting an imaginary book signed lol.anyway- for those interested it's at the barnes and noble on 81st and broadway at 7pm!
click here for laur's webbie (yes i think she's my friend since i read her book and call her laur. hahah)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

sounds like a lot of fun, I'll be picking this one up, it looks funny. Thanks for posting this.

vivianna said...

I don't know who that is but I will check her out. Love you lovely

RMiller said...

hahaha oh man it is sitting in my room back on SI! say hi to Laur for me! and ps everyone else- it is not a funny, happy book!! but very cool anyway!