Tuesday, July 7, 2009

feeling inspired...

i'm auditioning for reality tv on july 18th! (a new show on bravo about upcoming artists)
and i've been really thinking a lot about my art (about whether or not i am a fine artist, etc.)...then today, i get dressed and my first thought is "i should paint my face to match my shirt!" and then realized, well, i might just be nuts enough to actually get onto reality tv!!! :-)
so i'll keep you posted on that...fingers crossed!


and i got new shoes this weekend!

9 comments:

Taylor said...

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I LOVE THESE PICS!!!

Jamie said...

Awesome!!! They'd be crazy not to pick you!!!! Love the pics...and the shoes!!!

margot said...

thanks thanks! :-)

Shane Keaney said...

LOVE!!!!! nice face painting job! you're getting so good!

Jordan said...

Adorable and oh so fun! I hope they pick you!

flying scissors said...

oh so darling, margot. What a great matching face painting.
Where did you learn this? I wish you luck, so that they pick you!!!

Lacey Bean said...

I love it!! And good luck!

Christopher said...

you're gonna get picked def.!!!!!!

BREAK A LEG!!!!

margot said...

thank you everyone!!!! :-)