Saturday, June 13, 2009

on doilies...


as so many of you know, i LOVE doilies. love love love love love.
some really nice people have fed this obsession lately, and i just wanted to post a GIANT thank you to Dot (of Taylor's grandparental fame) for the most amazing assortment of doilies EVER!
now if only kelly ripa would let me use them!!
she loves doilies and ribbons even more than i do!

and big thanks to rachel for this awesome PLASTIC doily that now beholds my pin cushion!!!

annnnd some pretty doily things are headed to my etsy shop tomorrow evening! here are some sneaker peekers...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see what you've made! I made some cards last nite with itty bitty doilies. They're so fun!

Toni Brockliss said...

I will start collecting them for you Miss M.
I can get you oodles and oodles and will collect them and send them over when I have a stash.
I saw this and thought of you -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vecYnbyFIw
45 seconds in.....
x