Wednesday, June 3, 2009

meet me in st. louis!


well, no breakfast at tiffany's for moi tomorrow! my sister and i are airport bound to go to MISSOURI!

why am i going to missouri, you might ask?
to meet BLOGGERS! yes yes yes. the internet world and the real world merge...this is EXCITING! to be honest, i've never been so excited about a vacation!
when RVA opened earlier this year i was determined to go and see it in person...so Elsie & Rachel, here we come! and along the way i get to meet Janel, Jamie & Jennifer- I CAN'T WAIT :-)

4 comments:

Shane Keaney said...

drive safe and have a great time~

Toni Brockliss said...

Have a fantastic time!
Take lots of pictures!
Drive carefully!

You can tell I'm a mother.

x

Toni Brockliss said...

and the picture is fantastic!

Ghadas4 said...

I wish I was you!!! Sounds like loads of fun!